Our simulators can be dry or wet hired by individuals, operators and airlines for a diverse range of training applications.
Airline Training Australia operate modern fixed-based flight simulators in five city locations in Australia at facilities owned by Flight Experience. Our state-of-the-art Flight Simulators are based on twin turbo-jet transport aircraft and are designed for multi-crew, jet orientation and pre-type rating training. See Simulators for more information.
The simulators are ideal for a wide-range of applications including:
- Pilot recruitment simulator assessments
- Type Rating preparation (especially for the Boeing 737NG)
- Operator procedural and SOPs training
- ATPL Systems familiarisation training
- Glass Cockpit Instrument training and recency
- TCAS recency training
- Operator Command training
- Modern Flight Deck Familiarisation courses (pilots and non-pilots such as for Air Traffic Controllers and Cabin Crew)
- Human Factors courses
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) training
- Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) courses
- Jet Orientation Courses (JOC)
- Private hire
- Simulator dry hire
- Simulator wet hire including instructors with a wide-range of experience levels to suit your needs
- Course development and course materials
We offer competitive hire rate options based on the type of utilisation and instructor requirements. Please Contact Us to receive a quotation.
We are proud to work with a variety of operators who currently hire or have hired our simulators including: