Our locations have Flight Simulator Training Devices which are based on modern, twin-turbojet transport aircraft.
Built by New Zealand manufacturer, Pacific Simulators, these devices are specifically designed for multi-crew and jet orientation type training and hold certifications from several authorities around the world. They use state-of-the-art technology to provide very realistic simulation including High Definition Visuals with a world-wide database.
Locations which provide MCC training have been required to operate new or recently upgraded PS4.5 FSTDs. These meet the prescribed qualification standards for FSTD (Multi-crew cooperation training) as set by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) in Part 61 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 (CASR 1998).
They can also be hired for a variety of applications - see Simulator Hire for more information.
Simulator Key Features:
- Fixed-base FSTD based on a modern, twin-turbojet narrow-body transport aircraft
- Fully enclosed cockpit with rear section and full flight deck configuration
- Dual-linked flight controls, rudder pedals and steering tiller
- Motorised throttle quadrant including auto-throttle, speedbrake lever and trim wheels
- Fully functional aircraft panels, systems, avionics and controls including glass cockpit instrument displays, Flight Management Computers (FMC), Autopilot Flight Director System (AFDS), TCAS, weather radar, and EGPWS
- Surround stereo sound system and floor shakers
- High Definition Visual System with a 180° wrap-around curved screen
- Global scenery and navigation database including over 24,000 airports and cities
- Four crew seats including 5-point seat harnesses, headsets and oxygen masks for the pilot stations
- Touch-screen Instructors Station console with extensive features
For more information about our simulators, please visit http://www.pacificsimulators.com/